The environmental effect achieved as part of the programme involves emission reduction, which is closely related to the local weather conditions, in particular insolation and temperature.
A WEATHER STATION was fitted on the building of the Starost Office in order to read and collect data on local weather conditions.
I. THE WEATHER STATION provides information on the following parameters:
- Air temperature (from -40 to +60C) accuracy 0.5˚C – 0.1˚C
- Air humidity ( 0% – 100%) accuracy – 2%
- Atmospheric pressure (820 – 1050 hPa) accuracy 1.5hPa
- Rainfall per 1h , 24 h, total raifall (from 1 to 9999 mm) accuracy 0.2 mm
- Wind speed ( 1 – 62 m/s) accuracy 5%
- Wind direction (0 – 360 degrees) accuracy 5-7 degrees
- Dew point ( from -54 to 60˚C) accuracy 1.5 ˚C
- Perceptible temperature (from -85 to 60 ) accuracy 1˚C
- Insolation (0-1800 w/m2) accuracy 5%
II. The parameters measured are displayed on an LCD panel and then recorded in a data base:
III. Current readings of the WEATHER STATION in Sucha Beskidzka >> see
IV. The link to the WEATHER STATION can be found at the bottom of the page under the heading: Weather in Sucha Beskidzka.